Spark Plug Cleaner
Product Code : 26
Brand Name : ANAND ENTERPRISES
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Spark Plug Cleaner
- In Petrol Engines, Spark Plug is a key component.
- Good quality of spark plug enhances engine performance.
- In running condition of engine carbon get deposited on spark plug tip. It reduces the performance of engine.
- Spark plug tends to clog & wear after some period.
- It has to be cleaned periodically.
- Some mechanics do it using wire brush or pointed hacksaw blade.
- Some mechanics have the facility of Sand blaster in a box situated or fixed at one location in garage.
- After study of the mechanic needs, we have developed Portable Spark Plug Cleaner.
- Cleaning is done 100% in very short time i.e. within 2 minutes.
- It is portable; mechanic can shift it to any working bay.
- It is user friendly.
- No need of training required.
- Any layman can operate.
- It is durable and safe.
- It has the facility of Sand Blasting as well as Air Blasting in same Unit.
- Abrasive material of very fine grade is used to clean spark plug.
- Plug Clamp is fitted to hold the plug while operation so no need to hold the plug which prevents blasting of some sand on operator’s hand.
- Plug clamp also holds end cap, when cleaner is not in use this end cap is to be fitted at spark plug mounting which is safety precaution to avoid sand or Air blasting on Human body.
- End cap also prevents abrupt air blasting. If another person starts air blasting unknowingly, accident can happen with any other person within a reach of cleaner. End cap restrict the same.
- Sand (abrasive material) blasting is done by special knob provided.
- Both hands of operator are busy while blasting the sand. So no accident possibility while cleaner is in operation.
- Sand bag design is done in a way to achieve 100 % sand recollection after blasting. No wastage of sand (abrasive material).
- Very light in weight.
- Easy to Handle & operate.
- Easy to maintain.
- This kind of cleaner is first time manufactured in India as per our knowledge.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India